Perhaps the biggest innovation in Antaris Z-Series II is the Z-1020, a totally new flat horizontal unit thats designed for specialized applications. As unusual as it looks on the outside, the Z-1020 has something all-new inside too - its 1000-watt heater features cutting-edge âmirror pipe technologyâ. This design allows the Z-1020 to be positioned different ways: on the ground to spurt fog upward, mounted sideways on walls, or carried upright like a regular fog machine. With this versatility, we were able to produce a variety of unique effects -- from shooting volcanos upward, to creating well-blended atmospheric fog from the wall-mount position. The versatile Z-1020 is great for shows, productions, theme parks, haunted houses, weirdly configured venues, and special applications that cant use a traditional fog machine.
The Z-1020 also includes an electronic low fluid detector with Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) which automatically cuts off the pump power and stop pumping when running-out of fluid. Plus built-in DMX-512 protocol allows users complete control.
- Power: AC120V / 60Hz
- 1000-Watt Heater
- ECO advanced thermal control system (auto reheat feature)
- Unicore technology
- Output: 10,000 cu. ft/min
- Tank Capacity: 2.5 Liter
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 24 Min. / Liter (100% output)
- Remote Included: Z-10 (Toggle Switch)
- Optional Remotes: Z-40 (Timer Remote), Z-50 (Wireless Remote)
- Includes mounting holes & carrying handle
- Weight: 22 lbs. / 9.8 Kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.5â x 11.75â x 5.5â / 370x295x135 mm